Freddy’s Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups are an easy appetizer your friends and family will beg you to bring every time!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- Ham Lunch Meat
- 8oz Cream Cheese, room temp.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions
- Bacon Crumbles
Takes 15 min,
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except for ham and tortillas.
- Spread even amounts of the mixture onto tortillas.
- Place ham on top of spread.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Wrap the tortillas in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice the rolled tortillas into 3/4 inch slices.