Freddy’s Patriotic Parfaits are the perfect addition to any 4th of July party!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these fun and patriotic treats! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Patriotic Parfait
- 1 Quart Vanilla Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- Sliced Strawberries
Takes 10 min,
- Scoop Freddy’s Frozen Custard into cup.
- Place strawberries on top of custard.
- Add another scoop of Freddy’s Frozen Custard.
- Place blueberries on top of custard.
- Top off cup with more Freddy’s Frozen Custard.
- Freeze until ready to serve.