Celebrate the dad in your life with a Freddy’s Breakfast Burrito on Father’s Day! These delicious wraps can be made with a variety of ingredients, and all of them taste great with a sprinkle of our Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pound of frozen hash browns
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 4 large sausage patties
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
Takes 20 min,
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Break apart sausage patties into 1-inch chunks. Brown sausage in a large skillet along with peppers, onions and hash browns.
- When finished, remove mixture to plate or bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet and add oil or butter for eggs.
- Scramble eggs until just set.
- Season eggs with Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
- Layer sausage mixture, eggs and ¼ cup of cheese in each tortilla. Roll or wrap and serve.
Mix and match the ingredients in your burrito to create a recipe that matches your style. Try it with spinach, salsa, bacon or avocado, just to name a few!
Ready to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!
Show us how your favorite Freddy’s-inspired at-home recipes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and tag us on social @freddysusa for a chance to be featured on our national pages.
If you’re ready to try this recipe at home, head to a Freddy’s location near you! Please check with your local Freddy’s for hours and COVID-19 safety measures.