If you’re looking for the perfect party snack (or a snack just for you!), Freddy’s Ham & Cheese Roll Ups are the bite-sized munch you’re looking for.
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 bottle of Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce
- 1 bag of tortillas
- 1 container of ham lunch meat
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- bacon crumbles
Takes 15 min,
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except for ham and tortillas.
- Spread mixture onto tortilla shells, using an event amount for each.
- Place ham on top of spread.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Rap the tortillas in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice the tortillas into 3/4 inch slices and enjoy!