Ready to spice up your summer? Try topping off this summertime favorite with our Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®! Whether you’re throwing a pool party or just hanging out in the sun, this dish is sure to add the perfect kick.
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- Freddy’s Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- Create the pineapple bowl by cutting off 1/3 of the pineapple, leaving the stem attached. Cut around the edges of the pineapple face and remove the center with a spoon. Pour out excess juice.
- Dice 1 cup of pineapple junks.
- In a small bowl, mix together the diced pineapple, onion, tomatoes, peppers, cilantro and lime juice. Add in Freddy’s Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® to taste.
- Transfer salsa to pineapple bowl for serving. Enjoy!
Tell us, or better yet, show us your favorite at-home Freddy’s recipes by tagging us @freddysusa on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for a chance to be featured on one of our national pages!