Freddy’s Slow Cooker Chicken
Looking for a quick and easy family meal? Try this version of slow cooked chicken with a Freddy’s twist!
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s, or order some through our online store!
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of mayo or plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper
- ½ pound of pasta noodles
Takes 15 minutes prep, 4 hours to cook,
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, garlic powder and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken breasts.
- Close cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6 hours.
- Cook pasta noodles. Remove chicken and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles. Enjoy!
Ready to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!